Editorial Letter | HS English Question and Answer

 à¦‰à¦š্চমাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি – Editorial Letter | HS English Question and Answer :

  1. Editorial Letter : 

To

The Editor , 

XYZ Newspaper 

Kolkata , 700 001 . 

Date : ( তারিখ ) Subject : ( বিষয় ) 

Sir , If you allow me to express my views on the mentioned subject through a column in your esteemed daily , I shall be very greatful to you . ( মূল বিষয় সম্পর্কে লিখতে হবে ) 

I hope that you will publish this letter in your daily newspaper , so that it will draw the kind attention of the government and its concerned authority . As a result an appropriate step will be taken on the mentioned subject . 

Yours faithfully , 

নিজের পুরো নাম ) 

Personal Letter : 

নিজের ঠিকানা 

তারিখ .

Dear______ 

    At first you take my love / Praname / Salam . I hope that you are well now . I have received your last letter in time . 

( মূল বিষয় সম্পর্কে লিখতে হবে । ) 

No more today . With best regards to elder ones and love to little ones : 

Yours যার কাছে যাবে নিজের নাম 

 

  1. Letter to the Head of the Institution : 

To 

The H.M.no 

XYZ High School 

Kolkata , 700 001 . 

Date : ( তারিখ ) 

Subject : ( বিষয় ) 

Respected Sir / Madam ,

With due respect and humble I beg to state that I am a regular student of class – X in your Institution . I want to draw your kind attention on the mentioned subject . Class – X Section ( বিষয় সম্পর্কে কয়েকটি বাক্য লিখতে হবে । )

  earnestly pray you to accept my application . This is for your kind acceptance and doing the needful . 

Yours obedient student

 ( নিজের নাম ) 

Roll  

 

  1. Write a leter to the Post Master for changing your residential address . 

To 

The Postmaster , 

Kaliachak Post Office 

Kaliachak – 732201 . 

Date : 08/03/2018 

Sub : To change residential address . 

Sir , 

  With due respect I would like to inform you that I am a permanent resident of Baliadunga . But I have recently shifted to Malda for my higher studies . The old and New addresses as follow :

 New address 

ABC Mess 

Mokdumpur Malda 

Malda 

So , I request you to send all the postal articles which will be addressed to me to my new address . This is for your kind acceptance and doing the needful . 

Kaliachak 

Old Address Baliadunga 

Kaliachak 

Yours faithfully , Rahul Roy 

 

  1. The sports teacher of Vidyamandir High School placed an order on behalf of the school to your company for sports goods . There has been a delay in supply . You , being the sales manager , regret and promised immediate delivery through a letter in not more than 150 words . 

To , 

  1. N. Nandi

 The Sports Teacher Dum Dum Sri Arabinda Vidyamandir 

West Bengal . 

Sub : Apology for delay in supply . 

Respected sir , 

   First of all , I apologize for not sending your ordered goods during decided time . I am really sorry for this delay . I should have informed you earlier about the problem occured between our company and the transport company . For this problem we fail to sent your order within time . 

     I hope you will understand our problem and grant us an extention of 10 days . I will surely sent your order within this time span . 

Thanking you , 

Yours faithfully .

Debabrata Mandal , 

Sales Manager Super Sports Company , kolkata 

 

  1. Write a letter to your friend about the bad effects of smoking .

Pandapara 

Jalpaiguri 

19/05/2017 

My dear Arun , 

  I have just received your letter and came to know that you have picked up the bad habit of smoking . The news pained me very much . Are you not aware that smoking is injurious to health ? Smoking affects our health in many ways . It effects the nose , mouth and other respiratory organs . This may cause serious illness like asthma , tuberculosis etc. Smoking may also lead to cancer ultimately leading to death . 

  You must be aware of these facts and must give up this harmful habit as early as possible . Promise please to give up smoking for the sake of your health . 

  Awaiting your early reply . 

Yours ever , 

Mohon . To Arun 

Nahata C / o – Barun Nahata 

Sreepally , 

Kolkata – 700129